Friday, October 22, 2010

so long

it's so long not update blog. so many story i want to tell about. it about my raya at la. baru sekarang nak update story raya. haha. and and about my school. ouh. it's to busy right now. busy with Facebook and my SPM. sungguh takut. study pun sikit sikit je. haih. mcm mane la nak berjaya ni. 'pipah, wakeup ! SPM already come ! only 4 weeks !'

ok ok. let talk about else. hum. what erk. haha. sengal jer. my school was ok. this week and next week we have Pecutan Akhir SPM. this so hard la. must focus on that. huhu. but was like tp play. ish2. ape nak jadi la saya ni. =) ok ok. i will study hard for SPM and i will do my best to get 9A+. =)

p/s : jangan contohi diri saya ini. saya seorang yang agak malas. tapi di sekolah saya agak rajin. hehe.=))

No comments: