Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.I'm in KL.

ok, i'm right now at Ampang, Selangor. 3 days i'm at here. huhu. i'm arrive on Sunday at 4pm at Bukit Jalil. ouh. u know what, at Bukit Jalil hari tu, ramai gile org nak gi tgk bola. Malaysia vs Indonesia. huhu. tp yg menang mesti la Malaysia, 3-0. hehe.
ok back to my story. yesterday, i am alone at home, and when i wakeup, no body at home. everyone is out go to work and my nephew go to her school. huhu. i quikly wekeup and go to bathroom. and on 12pm i go out alone at Jusco Maluri go find some food. i buy some breads. hehe. and i walk alone there. huhu. i can't see anyone that i know there. huhu. maybe someone that i know i they don't even know me. haha. just a couple hour i in there. at 1pm i back to go home safety. hehe. and that night. my sister buy some food for us it KFC. hehe. thanks sis. =)
and tomorrow, i,ilham,e'zzati and syaz go out somewhere that we can had fun together. huhu.

wait me tomorrow post. =DD

No comments: