Saturday, January 15, 2011

.Him and Her.

is he doing okay ? is he sleep well ? is he take a good to eat ? is he study hard this year ? is he happy ? i think he being doing okay. i saw he out and i think he okay and fine. so i think i can forget him and not to worry about him anymore. it make my heart hurt even more. so i think he happy with his new life now. so i hope he doing fine the day and day. goodbye awak. saya akan doakan kebahagian awak dgn dia. so be happy out there.


my friend say she happy because some guy give her flower and coklat. untung dia. i hope she happy with that guy. and i happy for her to.
i wish i can be like that to. haha. who want to give me a gift ? haha. no body. i think so. i think i can't get a happy moment i my life. but i still have a family that give me a life and talk.

why must be me that can't have that ? why ? i want like that to. i wish i can.

i miss him a lot. huh. i must let him go. and i must move forward. forget him and build a new life. yeah new life. u must go a new life. and have a nice and happy. =)

No comments: